What is corrective exercise
I’ll start of by saying that most of us will need it.
Our current technology, jobs and overall american lifestyle has left us pretty messed up. We are constantly driving in our cars (or sitting if you are passenger), we are looking at our phones or at computer screens, playing video games and for some of us, we don’t even take the time to move like we used to in the past – or how we should be right NOW. Sitting in itself for long hours or even standing for long hours is no good. All of these things bring many dysfunctions and faulty movement patterns that we need to address and correct.
How corrective exercise services can help
Most of us want to jump right into exercising and that is okay but before you do it’s great to know if you need to put in some work in correcting dysfunctions in your chain.
How to know if you need this service:
- You have a postural problem that’s been bothering you.
- You feel pain on a consistent basis, in one or more areas when you train.
- You feel tight in certain places around your body.
- You want to improve and restore your training performance.
- You’d like to prevent injuries all together – inside and outside of the gym.
Corrective Exercise Sessions start at $45 per visit.